Register your details
You’re one step away from downloading a great Kent offer!
2 FOR 1 entry to Hever Castle & Gardens
Please complete this short form to continue:
Experience 700 years of history at the romantic double-moated castle once the childhood home of Anne Boleyn. The splendid rooms contain fine furniture, tapestries, antiques and an important collection of Tudor paintings. Discover magnificent award-winning gardens set in 125 acres of glorious grounds.
No matter what time of year you visit you are guaranteed a breath-taking display. Children can let off steam in the adventure playground, while visitors of all ages enjoy the challenge of finding their way through the Water Maze (seasonal attraction) and the 100 year old Yew Maze.
Hever Rd, Hever, Edenbridge, Kent TN8 7NG
15 Nov 2019
1. 2FOR1 vouchers MUST be presented alongside valid Southeastern travel tickets per person showing travel to the destination on the day.
2. For those travelling via cross-channel, 2FOR1 vouchers MUST be presented alongside a valid P&O Ferries or Eurotunnel Le Shuttle travel ticket per person showing travel to Kent within 5 days.
3. Present your 2 FOR 1 voucher and travel ticket at the ticket office when you visit.
4. One free entry with one full paying adult (£17.75/£14.95). Only two persons allowed per voucher.
5. Valid for whole property, but not valid on Weekends, Bank Holidays or special ticketed/evening events or in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or concession.
6. Tickets cannot be booked online when using Visit Kent 2-for-1 vouchers. Please purchase your tickets on arrival.
Get your scotch eggs at the ready because this summer we're picnicking with a twist,
lay down a blanket and indulge… https://t.co/iO3oJrsQOs