Register your details
You’re one step away from downloading a great Kent offer!
2FOR1 entry to Knole
Please complete this short form to continue:
Sitting proudly within Kent’s last medieval deer park, Knole has been delighting visitor for centuries. Originally built as an archbishop’s palace, the house passed through royalty via Henry VIII down through 400 years of the Sackville family to their current day descendants. Marvel at the world-class collection of paintings and furniture in the 15 freshly conserved showrooms, take a tour in the atmospheric attics and explore the Gatehouse Tower. The winding paths of the surrounding ancient landscape (a designated Site of Special Scientific Interest), still populated by wild deer, are perfect for walks for the whole family all year round.
Enjoy two for one admission to the Showrooms and Gatehouse Tower.
Sevenoaks, TN15 0RP
2nd September 2019 until the 29th February 2020
29 Feb 2020
1. Two people admitted for the price of one.
2. Free entry is given to the person paying the lower admission rate where applicable.
3. Valid during normal opening times, not to be used in conjunction with other offers, bookable events or trails.
4. Voucher should be shown (printed or electronic) at the Visitor Centre on arrival with valid same day travel tickets.
5. Voucher has no alternative cash value.