Register your details
You’re one step away from downloading a great Kent offer!
2 FOR 1 entry to Ightham Mote National Trust
Please complete this short form to continue:
Outstanding 14th-century moated manor house Lose yourself in this romantic moated manor house, described by David Starkey as 'one of the most beautiful and interesting of English country houses'. Built nearly 700 years ago, this house has seen many changes and been owned by Medieval knights, courtiers to Henry VIII and high society Victorians. Highlights include the picturesque courtyard, Great Hall, crypt, Tudor painted ceiling, Grade I listed dog kennel and the private apartments of Charles Henry Robinson, who gave Ightham Mote to the National Trust in 1985. The house is surrounded by peaceful gardens with an orchard, water features, lakes and woodland walks.
Ightham Mote National Trust, Mote Road, Ivy Hatch, Sevenoaks TN15 0NT
Only valid from the 8th May 2018 - 31st March 2019
31 Mar 2019
1. Only valid from the 8th May 2018 - 31st March 2019
2. 2FOR1 vouchers must be printed and presented alongside valid travel tickets per person showing travel to the destination on the day.
3. For those travelling via cross-channel, 2FOR1 vouchers must be printed and presented alongside a valid P&O Ferries or Eurotunnel Le Shuttle travel ticket or lane hanger showing travel to Kent within 5 days.
4. Two persons admitted for the price of one adult.
5. Voucher has no alternative cash value and must be surrendered on admission.
6. Vouchers may not be accepted on certain days of the year – this will always be at the discretion of the individual establishment